Specialized Security Liability Protection
Given the unpredictable nature of specialized security operations, liability insurance offers essential coverage to protect individuals and firms working in high-risk environments.
As an appointed underwriter of HELP (Hostile Environment Liability Protection), ProFinity Insurance Services offers liability coverage for security firms working domestically or overseas, and construction, healthcare and other professionals working in hostile environments around the world. Our clients benefit from the efficiency and expertise of a proven Lloyd's underwriter and a commitment to same-day service.
- Written on A-rated Lloyd's paper
- 24/7 emergency response and crisis-management services
- Complimentary risk-mitigation services for insureds
Imagine these scenarios:
- You are a private security company specializing in executive protection, and you are assigned to escort a businesswoman to a high-risk region of Nigeria for a meeting. When returning to the airport after the meeting your vehicle is apprehended by a rebel militia. Your client is alive but has suffered injuries and brings a suit against your firm alleging negligence.
- You operate a canine explosives/narcotics detection firm. You land a job running security checks at a major basketball stadium in Los Angeles. A bomb goes off during one of the games and charges are immediately brought against your firm, even though the details around the incident are not clear.
These examples illustrate real-life situations where you could be at risk without the proper liability coverage. Let us provide the protection you need for your high-risk environment.
(domestic & overseas)
- Government contracts (e.g. - embassy protection)
- Bomb/narcotics detection
- Executive protection
- Office security
- Nuclear facility security
- Law enforcement / military training
- Active shooter training
- Specialized security products
(e.g. - Middle East, Africa, South America)
- Construction/ engineering (mainly government flow-down contracts)
- Logistics / linguistics / interpreters
- Charities / NGOs
- Healthcare workers
- Oil & gas operations
Specialized security coverage highlights
We believe today's specialized security operations require niche, well-rounded coverage to protect themselves from the gamut of exposures they may face in hostile or complex environments. The HELP product provides 24/7 emergency response and crisis-management services, as well as complimentary risk-mitigation services for every insured. Coverage features include:
- Professional liability
- General liability (both claims-made and occurrence solutions available)
- Employer's liability (for overseas, non-government contracts)
- Products liability
- Third-party auto
- Technology coverage
- Worldwide territory
- Bar/nightclub security
- Crowd control
- Retail security
- School security
- Cash in transit
Limits, premium and availability
- Up to $5M limits (ability to build higher using London partners)
- $2,500 minimum premium
- Available to risks in all 50 states and Canada on a practice or project/client-specific basis
Need help with a claim? Email us.